Life at Home Printables for kids to draw and label rooms in their home, activities in a home then and now, or family members. Differentiated, for a lesson or assessment.
* Your unit on life at home
* Comparing images of life at home then and now: kids can draw two images of activities for each, and label them. They may write a sentence below the house, e.g.; I prefer _______ because…
* Drawing family members: draw one or more in each room, or draw family members doing different activities in each room
* Group 1 may use the house outline
* Group 2 may draw a unique house free-style, using the empty border sheet, and inspired by the house outline
* Group 3 may draw a smaller picture, or add to their picture by writing on the lined paper provided
Chart of Life at Home: Then and Now is included. You may open the chart on a SMARTboard and write on it.
Duplicate pages with and without the title printed at the top: Life at Home: Then and Now.
You might also like…
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
Kindergarten Back To School Mega Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
School Rules Pack
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
School Rally Song MP3—Personalized with your School’s Name!
© 2017 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.