Life cycle of a butterfly , sorting cards charts , independent or group activity
Butterfly life cycles are so much fun and there are many ways to teach them. This has to be my FAVORITE! Sort the different steps, colors, and shapes of the by using colored dried pasta. Use any of the choices of cards/charts provided.
Your child will learn to:
- Learn the life cycle of a butterfly
- Enhance fine motor
- Work independently
- Gain focus skills
- Identify colors
- Identify textures
- Identify different shapes of pasta
PASTA IS NOT INCLUDED, MUST BE PURCHASED AND ASSEMBLED SEPARATELY
- 3 butterfly life cycle full page sorting mats, (1 full color, 2 white options to color yourself)
- 40 individual 3.7"x 3" sorting cards, (color in versions included if you wish to customize)
- 3 simple no prep worksheets, (Color, draw, cut and paste)
- Link page for materials used
⭐️Prepare your pasta (full assembly details are provided in the file)
⭐️Discuss the butterfly life cycle, and explain what each pasta represents
⭐️Sort your pieces
⭐️Incorporate worksheets if needed (provided)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Take a closer look in the preview<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hip Hip Hooray for more spring:
Flower life cycle sorting cards
Chicken life cycle sorting cards
Butterfly color sorting center
Keep in touch!
Have you tried?
Let's get digital! Boom Cards™ decks <3
Thank you for the support!