Turn your classroom into a virtual museum of primary artifacts (in digital form)!
Students create artifact sheets that provide access to a primary resource! Great connections with Common Core! These artifact sheets are displayed around the classroom and classmates explore the different primary resources to get a better understanding of life during this era. In addition, students develop deeper thinking questions to accompany their artifact sheet (not simplistic questions).
- Very clear assignment sheets for students and instructions for the teacher.
- An exemplar for students.
- Clear and well-balanced rubric.
- List of primary artifact categories to choose from.
- Great follow-up activities (class reflections and student awards!)
Interesting in more? Check out additional resources from this time frame or consider the whole course!
More Colonial America Resources
Complete American History Course