PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students can use this double-sided flip book to record and review their knowledge of life in the Virginia colony. Depending on your students, you might complete this as a class or have students work on it in small groups, with a partner, or independently. To complete the flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing.
Topics covered include:
• the importance of tobacco and agriculture
• the culture of colonial Virginia
• moving the capital from Jamestown to Williamsburg
• colonial economics
• food, housing, and clothing
• differences in everyday life for different groups of people
Included are the following:
• double-sided flip book template
• sample answer key
• step-by-step directions for printing and assembly
Pictures of a completed example are included, which you can use as an answer key.
This resource supports 2015 Virginia Studies VS.4.
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE to see more colonial life resources!