The comprehensive study guide combines:
1. an introduction on genre, themes, and the book's title;
2. supportive commentary with 85 in-depth questions which guide the reader to a deeper understanding of the background, themes, and characters of the text. Even if you know this text well, I think you will gain new insights. The questions are designed to stimulate thought and to open up interpretation and research, not to test. They can be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, jigsaw groups, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. ideas for group discussion and presentation;
4. literary terms activity and definitions;
5. plot graphic for student notes.