Products in this Bundle (5)
These easy-to-use resources take time out of planning for your light energy unit. Students will be able to differentiate between different properties of light including: reflection, refraction, and absorption. Students will also be able to describe materials that are transparent, translucent and opaque.
Foldable vocabulary notes support student learning and provide a place for students to reference during classroom activities. The task cards provide engaging practice with vocabulary and real-world examples of reflection and refraction. Students love using the discussion cards to practice using content vocabulary and ideas with their peers. The discussion cards also get students up and moving around the room.
Included in this bundle:
- Light Energy: Talk and Trade Task Cards.
- Reflection, Refraction and Absorption: Light Energy Foldables.
- Transparent, Translucent, and Opaque: Light Energy Interactive Foldable.
- Light Energy Vocabulary Puzzles.
- Light Energy: Reflection and Refraction Picture Sorting Cards
- These resources are NOT editable
- The resource previews will provide additional information
- Some of these resources are included in more than one bundle. Check before you buy to avoid duplicate purchases.
- You will need PowerPoint installed on your computer to use the presentation that goes with the foldable notes.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).