Light Energy Nonfiction Fluency - Refraction
This is part of the Light It Up – Integrated Science Language Arts Unit BUNDLE !
Please see the preview for a FREEBIE and highlights from the Bundle.
Have you ever noticed that the lowest readers, who need fluency practice the most, are the most resistant to plowing through a page of boring fluency text?
These passages address several key fluency issues –
• breaking the text into manageable pieces for lower readers
• adding a simple picture to make it more accessible
• using content vocabulary with a definition in the text
• integrating high interest science and social studies topics
• comprehension questions ranging from ‘right there’ to higher order questions
• parent/adult support
• 130-180 words per passage
Each fluency topic includes
• Full color version for phrasing
• Print friendly
• Comprehension page
Light Topics in the bundle
• Refraction (this passage)
• Shadow Art
• Moon Shadows
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Light Energy Nonfiction Fluency BUNDLE
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Reflection – (Freebie in the preview)
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Mirrors
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Periscopes
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Absorption
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Refraction
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Shadows
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Shadow Art
• Light Nonfiction Fluency- Moon Shadows
The Light Language Arts Bundle includes graphics from these creative talents:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Enlightened-Elephant https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Artifex http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power
http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/ (licensed user)
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.