Light it Up – Roll Read and Graph
This is part of the Light It Up – Integrated Science Language Arts Unit BUNDLE !
Each Roll Read Graph game includes:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Game 1: Roll Read Graph – Science A to Z
Game 2: Roll Read Graph – Light Vocabulary
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Light It Up Unit BUNDLE
which includes all of the Light It Up Bundles and activities, and a bonus Daily 5 Centers supplement.
• Light It Up – Writing BUNDLE
o Light It Up – Essay Writing
o Light It Up – Idioms and Persuasive Writing
o Light It Up - Inspirational Quotes
• Light Energy Nonfiction Vocabulary BUNDLE
o Light It Up - Vocabulary Word Wall
o Light It Up - Vocabulary 4-Part Game Cards
o Light It Up - Vocabulary Posters
o Light It Up - Vocabulary Foldables
• Light Energy Nonfiction Fluency BUNDLE
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Mirrors
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Periscopes
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Absorption
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Refraction
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Shadows
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Shadow Art
o Light Nonfiction Fluency- Moon Shadows
• Light It Up - Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Light It Up – Nonfiction, Essential Qs, Journal and more
• Light It Up –Science A-Z Supports
The Light It Up bundle contains artwork from these creative talents:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Enlightened-Elephant http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ink-N-Little-Things http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power
http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/ (licensed user)
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.