Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
45.82 MB | 133 pages
This awesome Light Unit Bundle includes everything you need to teach your students about light!
- Light PowerPoint and Notes Set
- Light Crossword Puzzle Activity
- Light Classroom Posters
- Light Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Light Lenses Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Telescopes Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
- Light Vocabulary Matching Activity
- Light MiniBook
- Light Project Choice Board
- Light Word Wall
- Light Interactive Notebook Foldable Bundle
- Light Review Task Cards – Set of 28
- Light Study Guide & Test
This unit bundle covers Georgia Performance Standards:
S4P1. Students will investigate the nature of light using tools such as mirrors, lenses, and prisms.
a. Identify materials that are transparent, opaque, and translucent.
b. Investigate the reflection of light using a mirror and a light source.
c. Identify the physical attributes of a convex lens, a concave lens, and a prism and where each is used.