This is s fun unit for the younger students to explore light and sound in a fun way.
There are informational posters, word cards, games and printable experiments.
1. Light Posters, Natural and man-made
2. Light information posters
3. Light word cards
4. Read and Write the room
5. Light sources Yes/No game
6. Comparing light Sources Experiment
7. Reflective Materials Experiment
8. Light sources at home
9. How we see worksheet
10. Transparency of materials Sort
11. I can see lights – Light bulb notebook
12. Sound Posters
13. What makes sound – Animals and people, instruments, machines and nature
14. Sound word cards
15. Read and Write the room – 2 differentiated worksheets
16. My favourite Sound and favorite both spellings included
17. A sound I don’t like
18. Onomatopoeia Sounds
19. Onomatopoeia read the room
20. Describing sounds
21. Volume and Pitch
22. Sound waves and pitch experiment
23. I can hear sounds iPad notebook
24. Comparing instruments from different cultures
Thank you for checking out my product. I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Other science units include:
What’s in the sky - weather
What’s Alive living and non living
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like or suits your students. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales. Very important.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺