Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
Meet Vicky Verb and Vince Verb! They are famous actors in Hollywood, and they're here to teach your students all about verbs!
In this packet, you will find:
- an action verb anchor chart
- Vicky and Vince Verb mini-stories
- Act It Out (each student takes a turn acting out a verb and the rest of the group has to guess the word)
- Read the Script (students receive a script and have to act out their part)
- Stars in Action (students walk around the classroom and write down verbs they see all around them)
- Verb Snapshot (students pull a verb picture card out of a bag and write a sentence using that verb)
- The Walk of Fame (verb hunt activity)
- Action Bingo (students have to act out the verb before they place a chip on their bingo board)
- Time to Shine (students write their own action movie using verbs)
- Four Assessment sheets
Please view the Preview to see more of what is included!
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!