Meet Vicky Verb and Vince Verb! They are famous actors in Hollywood, and they're here to teach your students all about verbs!
In this packet, you will find:
- an action verb anchor chart
- Vicky and Vince Verb mini-stories
- Act It Out (each student takes a turn acting out a verb and the rest of the group has to guess the word)
-Read the Script (students receive a script and have to act out their part)
-Stars in Action (students walk around the classroom and write down verbs they see all around them)
-Verb Snapshot (students pull a verb picture card out of a bag and write a sentence using that verb)
- The Walk of Fame (verb hunt activity)
- Action Bingo (students have to act out the verb before they place a chip on their bingo board)
- Time to Shine (students write their own action movie using verbs)
- Four Assessment sheets
Please view the Preview to see more of what is included!