Lights, Camera, Action Starring You!!
Every year I design a new theme for my speech room. Students from all grade levels will ask me “How are you decorating your room this year?” This movie theme will light up your speech room. All of your students, teachers, and parents will want to know “What’s Popping In Speech?”
This down load includes:
- Gold letters for “Lights, Camera, Action Starring You!!” (2” and 4” sizes)
- Red letters for “What’s Popping In Speech?” (2” and 4” sizes)
- Red or black letters for “Make It A Star Performance” (2” size)
- Red and black film strip lettering for “Welcome To Speech” (3.75” size)
- Two spot lights (left & right)
- Gold stars ( 2 sizes)
- Movie camera
- Director’s clap board
- Movie collage (reel, popcorn, 3D glasses)
- Black and white film strip for boarders
- Large move ticket (admit one)
- Ten popcorn bags labeled Social Skills, fluency, Ask ?, Answer ?, Sounds, Tell a Story, Grammar,
Vocabulary, and two blank for your own ideas.
- Incentive charts (variety of sizes in four different designs)
- “What’s Popping in Speech?” Letter head for parent teacher communications
These fifty pages will print out on 8.5 x 11 paper.
Note: Red and White Backgrounds for Bulletin boards are not included.
HAVE FUN AT THE MOVIES!
Thank you for viewing my product.
©Peggy’s This & That Speech Shop 2016
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
Always feel free to email me at PeggysThisThat@gmail.com with any questions and for suggestions.