Do you have a hard time keeping track of how your students get home? Well, these editable circular transportation labels will help you and your students stay organized. Just print these out, laminate them, cut them out, and attach some ribbon to the back. You can hang them by your door and easily change them when a student's transportation changes. Also, they are a perfect visual for a sub.
- 4 different transportation labels (car, bus, walker, after school care)
- Editable name tags for you to add your students' names
- Editable transportation labels
Each of these are available in 7 different light polka dot colors
(baby blue, gold, lime green, pink, purple, turquoise, grey).
Looking for a different theme to match your classroom decor..
Brights Polka Dot Version
Chalkboard and Chevron Version.
Directions on how to add text to the labels.
- Type your desired text in the blank labels.
- Highlight the text.
- Select View> Show/Hide> Toolbars> Properties Bar
- Or Keyboard shortcut> command+e for Mac users or control+e for PC users.
The toolbar gives you the option to change the font, font size, color, and a few other options.
Click here to see a video tutorial on my blog.
Please feel free to ask me any questions before purchasing these labels.
The Learning Chambers