This product has a movie/star theme that includes activities to help kiddos with self-confidence.This product comes with the following materials:
1. Your Ticket to Self-Confidence: This worksheet is for students to write or draw about what helps their self-confidence. Inside the ticket, they can write one (or many) things that make them feel confident, and call it their “ticket to self-confidence”!
2. It’s a movie...starring you!: This is a cute activity for the kiddos to work on , and write down their star qualities, and share information about themselves. This is a great small group or individual activity!
3. Be a Confident S.T.A.R: This acronym poster/handout is great for explaining ways to be confiident, and be a star!! There is also a blank one included if they wish to write it down themselves or create their own acronym!
4. What do you see?: Inside the screen, the students can draw what they see when they look at themselves.
5. Confidence Conversation Starters: You can simply cut, laminate (if you wish), and use as a individual/classroom/small group discussion on confidence. You can place them in a bag or jar!
6. POP your negative influences For this popcorn themed worksheet, students can write inside the popcorn kernels about things that influence their self-confidence in a negative way. The arrow indicates that these things will go inside the popcorn container, and ignore the negatives.
7. Posters: 2 posters are included!! Both in color and in B&W). The B&W versions can be used for the students to color. The posters are titled: “You are a shining star”, and “Be the star of your own movie”.