Also included in
- Engage your students with this algebraic expression bundle of simplifying (including the distributive property and combining like terms) expressions, translating from verbal to algebraic expressions, and evaluating expressions. They will learn the fundamentals with this bundle before moving on to so$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
- Algebra 1 Jumble Puzzles Activity Bundle (9 Games)Your Algebra students will have fun identifying parallel and perpendicular lines using slope, writing the slope-intercept form of an equation, practicing solving, graphing, and verifying two-step inequalities, combining like terms with and without th$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities, unit rates, fraction, decimal, percent word problems, factors and multiples, and combining like terms with the distributive property with these engaging word association games!Ho$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- This Algebra I bundle contains 45 resources! From error analysis to game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digital. Please check bel$118.18$147.73Save $29.55
- This Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 43 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and much more to keep your$110.20$137.75Save $27.55
Here's a fun activity to engage your students! Students will simplify expressions that use the distributive property, combining like terms, and both. They will then unscramble the clue words to find a common association. These activities are differentiated to accommodate all levels of students.
This resource Includes:
- 28 problems (2 differentiated games)…game 1 is on-level and game 2 is advanced
- Teacher Instructions with example
- Answer sheet
- Answer key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
Here are some Algebra I activities you may like!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©