This file contains slides for the folk song Lil' Liza Jane. This song helps introduce high do.
Hardest Melodic Concept: d'
Other Melodic Concepts: drm sl
I have included a copy of the song in case it is not one from your folk song collection.
This will help you:
- Prepare, present, and practice "high do"
- Prepare, present, and practice reading high do on the staff (lines & spaces)
- Icons for melody with pictures
- Icons for melody with high do as ?
- Music Street with drm sl d'
- Icons for melody with d'
- Notation on the staff with blackened circles (once with d' on the line and once in the space)
- Find d' interactive practice game
- Two worksheets for practicing reading and writing high do. (One writing in the missing solfege and one writing in the solfege on the staff) - Get the worksheets as a FREEBIE HERE
Need a sample of what my song files look like? Here is a short freebie that will give you an idea of my work quality.
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward