Wonderful book activities to go with a wonderful story!
5 Common Core aligned activities are included!
Most appropriate for second and third graders.
1. Putting events from the story in sequential order. Students must cut the pieces from a pie graph and glue them on a blank pie graph that is labeled with sequential order words.
2. A large sunglass graphic organizer where students must list adjectives that describe both Mr. Slinger and Lilly.
3. A graphic organizer where students must use details from the story to prove that Mr. Slinger is a wonderful teacher.
4. A graphic organizer where students must use details from the story to prove that Lilly regrets how she treated Mr. Slinger.
5. A writing activity where students must use the information from the "Lilly" organizer and write a paragraph that explains how Lilly felt after she acted badly toward Mr. Slinger.
Please download the preview to see exactly what you are getting!
Pages print beautifully in color or grayscale.
Thanks for looking!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER EARLY GRADE BOOK ACTIVITIES!
I KNOW AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A FLY
LILLY'S PURPLE PLASTIC PURSE
WANTED: PERFECT PARENTS