This 30 page product is designed to cover: Comprehension, Sequence, Vocabulary, Cause and Effect, Character Traits, Setting, Character Comparison and more for the book "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" by Kevin Henkes.
This product includes the following:
• COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS
2 Studyguide pages featuring 3 questions
Option for lined answer boxes and unlined boxes
• CHARACTER TRAITS
-Identifying Character Traits for Lilly, her parents, and Mr. Slinger
- 4 box organizer- Lilly feels..., Lilly looks like... Lilly thinks... Lilly is (describe her)
- 4 box organizer for Mr. Slinger
- Identify Beginning, Middle, and End
- Put 5 events from the story in order 1-5
*ANSWER KEY PROVIDED!*
-Identify and draw two different settings from the story
• CAUSE AND EFFECT
-8 total Cause and Effect boxes. Students need to fill in 4 boxes.
• VOCABULARY BUILDING
-4 story quotes with a vocaulary word to infer the meaning or look up
• 6 DISCUSSION CARDS
- 6 Questions to get students interested, excited, and relate to the story
• SUPPLEMENTAL ACTIVITIES
- Identify 3 Important Events
-My Favorite Part: draw and write
-Learning about Lilly
-Character Comparison: identify 3 similarities and 3 differences between you and the character
30 Different Organizers to help you teach this story! Lined and unlined choices are provided!
PRINT and TEACH!
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!