Limits and Continuity Digital Activity - Google™ Edition
This activity is designed for students in AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, or College Calculus.
Students may use any one-to-one device, computer, tablet, or laptop.
Included in the product:
• 4 Google Slides
• 4 blackline masters in case you need a paper version
• a link to the google drive product
• full instructions for how to implement the activity with no prep
• full answer keys
NOTE: YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH THE LESSON!
What is BE Interactive™?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive™ files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!