Limits and Continuity Digital Activity - Google™ Edition
This activity is designed for students in AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, or College Calculus.
Students may use any one-to-one device, computer, tablet, or laptop.
Included in the product:
• 4 Google Slides
• 4 blackline masters in case you need a paper version
• a link to the google drive product
• full instructions for how to implement the activity with no prep
• full answer keys
NOTE: YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH THE LESSON!
What is BE Interactive™?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive™ files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!