Possible Learning Goals
I can cut a variety of lines.
I can identify complementary colors.
I can identify secondary colors.
I can identify primary colors.
I can identify positive space.
I can identify negative space.
1. Choose which set of lines you will have your students cut.
2. Print them on the color of construction
a. Primary colors
b. Secondary Colors
c. Complementary Colors
3. Choose the background color for the cut out shapes to be glued to.
4. Have students cut on the lines and save the shapes.
5. Have students glue them in sequence leaving some space in between them.
6. This will create positive and negative space.
Attached in the PDF are examples using Complementary Colors.