Also included in
- Are you tired of using math reviews that are not actually reviews for your students? Are you tired of spending your instruction time teaching the actual math review? Or telling students "Don't worry about #2. Just skip it." If you answered yes to any of those, this is definitely a math review that wPrice $29.00Original Price $49.50Save $20.50
This line plot practice resource contains repetitive practice of line plots to use during and after instruction to keep the skills fresh and provide many opportunities for practice.
Note: This resource now includes a digital version! See page 3 for the details and links.
- This resource includes whole numbers and fractions, making it ideal for differentiation.
- There are 15 printables for whole numbers and 15 for fractions (eighths, fourths, and halves only).
- Each page includes a labeled line plot and three questions.
- The questions vary in difficulty level, with a mixture of easy to hard on each page. Each question contains plenty of room for the students to write their answer in a complete sentence, show their work, and even explain their answer.
This resource also includes a digital version with the SAME content as the printable version. The digital line plot practice has been reformatted to horizontal and is designed for use with Google Slides.
See the video preview for more details about the digital line plot practice.