This Line Plots Board Game
contains 32 line plots game cards and a game board to help students practice solving one and two-step problems using data presented in line plots with whole, half, and quarter units. This game works great as a pair/group activity, or for use in math centers!
These cards were created to support the 3rd grade Common Core standard 3.MD.B.4. All line plots contain fractional units by halves or quarters. There are no problems included that require students to compute fractions.
Included with this Line Plots Board Game:
• Instructions for play
• Game board
• 32 game cards answering different types of line plots questions, such as:
• How many "things" measured X?
• How many more/fewer measured X than Y?
• If "thing" measures X, where should it be plotted on the line plot?
• How many "things" were measured in all?
The answers are included on the back of the cards.
Want to learn more?
Check out the preview file above!
Think ahead and save $$$
by buying this game as part of a BUNDLE! There are two exciting options:
1. Measurement & Data Board Games Bundle (3rd Grade)
- This option gives you 9 math board games, which cover all of the 3rd grade Common Core Measurement & Data standards.
2. Graphs Games Bundle
- This option gives you the following 4 math board games to practice tally charts, bar graphs, picture graphs, and line plots.
Are you looking to practice line plots with a different grade?
We have some fun standards-aligned activities to help!
4th Grade: Line Plots with Fractions 'Clip and Flip' Cards
5th Grade: Line Plots with Fractions Scavenger Hunt Cards
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
to sign up for exclusive sales and freebies. You'll also receive 12 FREE FRACTION BUMP GAMES in your email just for signing up.
to visit our website for more free resources and teaching ideas!
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License