Also included in
- Want an easy way to get engagement during math centers? You're going to love these math games for fifth grade. They're self-checking games that follow the same simple routine, so you won't waste time teaching new centers.Save BIG when you purchase this bundle, + as a BONUS, you'll get the labels!Thi$27.00$52.50Save $25.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I've$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
Want a practical way to make learning fun? You're going to love this line plot with fractions for 5th grade. These cards are excellent for distance learning! These self-checking cards are fun for learning - without tons of prep.
SAVE BIG when you purchase the Fifth Grade Math Bundle!
- Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in a fraction unit.
- Use operations involving fractions to solve problems involving information on the line plot.
- Determine the mean, mode, and median.
- Does the line plot match the data table?
- Real-world problems with addition and subtraction.
- Real-world problems with multiplication and division.
- Find the mean, mode, and median.
- How many data points are in the mode or median?
Some questions do involve converting decimals to fractions and converting units of measurement. (5.MD.A.1)
These games are fun and easy to play! Each game includes:
→How to use
→Game boards (color and B&W)
→40 self-checking game cards
→6 STEM to Win task cards (color and B&W)
→Four ways to play
→Race to 20 boards
There are FOUR different ways to use these cards!
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and reviews.
Looking for a different grade level?
- Kindergarten Math Games
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
This game is AMAZING because:
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love this game, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.