PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Parallel Linear Equations Logic Puzzle! Algebra 1 Fun!
This fun, challenging, NO prep logic puzzle challenges students to combine their knowledge of slope, y intercept along with parallel and perpendicular line. Students will use critical thinking skills to stack them in order based on the logic clues. Deductive reasoning is a must! :) Great for exam review, or early finishers. This conundrum will have your students thinking, reviewing and having fun!
• List of linear equations used! Equations are in y = mx + b form.
• Thought box for students to show their thinking or take notes
• Clear, easy to understand clues.
• Answer key and some teacher hints.
Answer key not given in preview on purpose, due to increased access to internet and very clever students.
• Determine slope and y intercept of given linear equations.
• Determine parallel lines.
• Determine perpendicular lines.
• Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
• Can work individually or with partners
If you are interested in more products like this, click the Green Star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! :) Hope you come back soon!