PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This little freebie is a great activity for your student to practise their fine motor skills. It is a great introduction to writing and helps build those essential pre writing skills.
There are 6 pages included with 3 different tracing paths on each page. They include the cute characters from the SATPIN phonics bundle and students have to help them get to the other side.
There are different ways you can incorporate this into your classroom.
- Tracing (using any type of pen/pencil)
- Laminate and use whiteboard markers
- Use tweezers and put counters/buttons/pom poms onto the lines
- Playdough (students roll a skinny line of playdough and follow lines)
- Collage (Students glue sequins or other small objects on the lines)
The possibilities are endless and the pages can be used again to provide multiple opportunities to practise these important skills.
If you are interested in the SATPIN Phonics Bundle that includes these cute characters, check it out here:
Here is another SATPIN Phonics activity pack here:
Check out my store for a huge range of literacy products to use in your classroom.
Remember you earn TPT credits when you give feedback :) To keep up to date with new release products follow my store, Facebook page and Instagram @mrs_mccarthys_classroom