This bundle contains 14 different topics including …
• Graphing Linear Inequalities…Activity: Error Analysis (Also located in Error Analysis Bundle)
• Solving for y and Graphing Linear Equations…Activity: Error Analysis (Also located in Error Analysis Bundle)
• Writing Equations in Slope-Intercept Form from Point-Slope Form…Activity: Error Analysis (Also located in Error Analysis Bundle)
• Writing Equations using Slope-Intercept Form to find b…Activity: Error Analysis (Also located in Error Analysis Bundle)
• Parallel and Perpendicular Lines…Activity: Error Analysis
• Arithmetic Sequences…Activity: $100,000 Pyramid
• Parallel and Perpendicular Slope…Activity: $100,000 Pyramid
• Domain and Range…Activity: Scrambled Answers
• Linear Equations….Activity: Mini Task Cards
• Solving Literal VS Regular Equations…Activity: Comparison
• Regression of Lines…Activity: TI 83/84 Calculator
• Characteristics of Graphs…Activity: Quiz, Quiz, Trade
• Function Questions…Activity: Worksheet
• Finding the Slope and y-Intercept…Activity: Scrambled Answers
There are more than 230 problems in this bundle.
5 Error Analysis Activities: Students look at the task cards and try to identify the error in the math. They write the error onto the answer sheet and then solve the problem correctly. This concept helps students with higher-order thinking skills.
2 $100,000 Pyramid Activities: Students solve problems and try to find the missing word using the clues
2 Scrambled Answers Activity: Students solve the problems and search for their answers
1 Mini Task Card Activity: Teachers can use these as entrance or exit tickets, starters, intervention activities, spiraling reviews, etc…
2 Worksheet Activities: Students solve the problems and have discussions on their answers
1 Calculator Activity: Students practice finding the regression equations of lines
1 Quiz, Quiz, Trade Activity: Students teach and learn from each other
All activities have instructions and answer keys
Click on the preview for links and prices of each product!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We'd really love it if you'd rate our item after downloading! Feedback is VERY important!
Follow my Store!!
Click on the green star next to our store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!
Have a great school year!
|Absolute| Algebra ©