Included in this bundle are THREE fun activities to get your students practicing with linear equations. Included products:
1) Linear Equations Stations Activity
Get students moving around the room and working together to graph and write linear equations with these 8 Station Cards. Includes a student recording sheet and teacher answer key.
Linear Equations Stations requires knowledge of:
- Graphing from slope-intercept form
- Graphing from standard form
- Finding slope from a graph
- Finding slope from two points
- Writing an equation in slope-intercept form from two points
- Writing an equation in standard form from slope-intercept form
- Writing an equation of a line parallel or perpendicular to another line.
**Also included is a practice worksheet to give in-class or as homework as a follow-up review of linear equations**
2) Linear Equations Cut and Paste Activity (Slope-Intercept Form)
In this activity, students match Linear Equations with the graphs and tables that represent them. Students must have knowledge about slope-intercept form and how the equations relate to tables and graphs.
3) Linear Equations Puzzle Worksheet (Slope-Intercept Form)
This worksheet is a fun way for your students to practice writing linear equations in slope-intercept form! Students are given a point and slope, an equation in standard form, or two points, in order to write the equation in slop-intercept form. They match the equations to reveal the answer to a riddle, so students will know right away if they've done it correctly! The file contains the student worksheet and teacher answer key.