* Download the preview for details! *
* This is part of my Linear Equations Unit
This 2-day lesson includes 6 pages of guided notes and two 2-page assignments.
Students learn how to solve linear equation word problems in the order below. They will:
- Learn how to interpret the slope and y-intercept of a linear equation in a real-world context
- Practice interpreting graphs that model real-world scenarios
- Learn how to build linear equations in order to answer various questions
On day two, they will:
- Build and interpret linear equations when given a “point” and a “slope” or two “points”, all in a real-world context
- Understand the importance of building and then using linear equations
Answer key is included!
Writing Linear Equations
Intro to Linear Equations