Here is a mega bundle of my linear equations collaborative math mosaics!
There are some great seasonal ones included! While most of the mosaics included in this bundle are available for purchase individually, some are sold only as part of other smaller bundles. Click on the product hyperlinks below to see individual product pages with previews and more details. Most mosaics come in both .docx and .pdf format. All of them use the 24 colours from the basic Crayola coloured pencils box. Encourage students to help each other, since everyone's worksheet has different questions, and to colour darkly. Enjoy!
These mosaics are pretty awesome and highly engaging!
Each students' worksheet represents a small section of the big mosaic, and contains a unique set of questions ensuring individual accountability. Harness the power of collaborative motivation (every worksheet is needed for the mosaic). The end result will look spectacular hanging up in your classroom, and your students will be proud!
1) Chewbacca**, One Step (24 Sheet)
2) Cindy Lou Who, One & Two Step (15 and 30 Sheet)
3) Pumpkin, Mixed Type (15 Sheet)
4) Oscar the Grouch, One Step (12 and 30 Sheet)
5) Rose**, One & Two Step, Multi-Step (48 Sheet)
6) Thanksgiving Turkey**, Mixed Type (30 Sheet)
7) Mario, Two Step (20 Sheet)
8) St. Patrick's Day, One Step, Two Step, Multi-Step (25 Sheet)
Butterfly, Mixed Type (16 Sheet) Only available in this bundle
10) Pumpkin Pi, One Step, Two Step, Multi-Step, Proportions (25 Sheet)
11) Dawn of Justice, One & Two Step (24 Sheet)
12) Easter Bunny, Mixed Type (24 Sheet)
13) The Grinch, One & Two Step (15 and 30 Sheet)
14) Harriet Tubman**, Mixed Type (20 Sheet)
15) MLK, Mixed Type (30 Sheet)
16) Link from Zelda, Mixed Type (24 Sheet)
17) Remembrance Day Poppy, One & Two Step (25 Sheet)
18) Princess, One & Two Step with Decimals (30 Sheet)
the resource is also sold in separate bundle, but only the linear equations version is included in this bundle.
1. Calculate the answers.
2. Colour the squares.
3. Cut out your section.
4. Combine with the class!
Leave the picture a secret or show it for motivation… it’s your call.
Encourage students to check their answers by finding them in the randomized list on their worksheet before they colour each square. This will increase the accuracy of the final picture!
All my “Colouring by…” worksheets use standard pencil-crayon colours found in the Crayola 24 pack. For best results, use the exact colour name match (and encourage quality colouring!). Perhaps a class set of pencil crayons would be a fun math department investment!
Check out the whole Collaborative Math Mosaic directory
, sorted by topic for more!
Thanks for checking this out!