Bring real-world applications that are relevant
to students with this linear equations
digital project on college costs. Great for 1:1 classrooms.
Students examine the cost of individual colleges and compare colleges using linear equations. For students ready for systems of equations, students evaluate the impact of grant money on the overall cost. Great to get students thinking about and researching colleges now!
Included in this resource:
- Link to digital project for students
- Suggested resources for learning about the cost of college.
- Teacher tips and suggested uses
- Answer key
This is ready-to-use real-world application of math for your 1:1 or digital classroom. This resource works on Google Drive or Microsoft One.
A pen-and-paper version of this resource can be found here.
For more college related math projects, you might like Compound Interest: College Loans Mini Project
Linear Equation resources currently available include:
- Writing linear equations from word problems task card activity
- Linear Equations Graffiti activity
- Linear Equations Math Detective activity
- Linear Equations inquiry activity for introducing linear equations
- Linear Equations Interactive Notebook
- Linear equations snowflake mini-project
- Linear Equations and systems of equations cost of college project
- Linear equation write an equation from a table interactive notebook
- Write a linear equation from a table task card activity
- Write a linear equation from 2 points task card activity
- Solve linear equations task card activity
- Graphing linear equations task card activity
- Multi step linear equation task card activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.