This resources can be used to assess after or before the unit, Linear Equations. The following concepts are included:
1) Finding an equation in Slope-Intercept Form.
2) Finding an equation in Point-Slope Form
3) Finding an equation in Standard Form
4) Graphing linear equations
5) Finding and interpreting a parallel or perpendicular line from a linear equation.
6) Identifying parts of linear equation. (Y-intercept, Slope)
This can be a review, test, quiz, or an extra homework sheet to help students master the concepts.
Other Algebra and math resources available:
Check out Mathologist!