This resource provides the ultimate collection of representations for linear equations!
The cards in this set can be used for displaying relationships, recognition, comparing representations, translating between forms, math centers, games, cooperative learning, sorting activities, assessments…possibilities are endless!
This resource includes 4-digit numbers represented in:
- Key Points
- Equations in Point-Slope Form
- Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
- Equations in Function Notation
- Equations in Standard Form
Love Card Games? Check out Creative Nerd Card Games
for great resources!
Check out other great resources in the Creative Nerd Store
This resource can be used for activities aligned with the Australian National Curriculum:
* Given coordinates, plot points on the Cartesian plane, and find coordinates for a given point (ACMNA178)
* Plot linear relationships on the Cartesian plane, with and without the use of digital technologies (ACMNA193)
* Solve linear equations using graphical techniques (ACMNA194)
* Create algebraic expressions and evaluate them by substituting a given value for each variable (ACMNA176)