Get students moving around the room and working together to graph and write linear equations with these 8 Station Cards. Includes a student recording sheet and teacher answer key.
Linear Equations Stations requires knowledge of:
- Graphing from slope-intercept form
- Graphing from standard form
- Finding slope from a graph
- Finding slope from two points
- Writing an equation in slope-intercept form from two points
- Writing an equation in standard form from slope-intercept form
- Writing an equation of a line parallel or perpendicular to another line.
**Also included is a practice worksheet to give in-class or as homework as a follow-up review of linear equations**
Print out station cards and post them around the room. Give each student an answer sheet to record their work and their answers. Break students into groups and assign them a station to start. Then have students rotate through the stations. You can set a timer for a designated amount of time at each station (I recommend 4-5 minutes).
This product is also found AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE in the Algebra MEGA Bundle