I use these as daily "mini quizzes" (3-4 questions over a topic) but you can use them as a warm up, an exit ticket, as a quiz, or just as a couple extra practice problems.
There are 5 different files, each a word document so you can modify as needed.
The topics include:
- graphing and writing linear equations
- graphing linear inequalities
- graphing absolute value equations
- graphing linear equations
- functions: identifying functions from ordered pairs and representing functions as a graph, table, etc.
**All pages that require graphing include a graphing grid.
These were used for my Alg2 class during the first unit when we reviewed linear equations, so the questions are NOT the most basic level but include a mix of varying levels and usually require more than one step. Great for an advanced Algebra 1 class (or a class that has covered the topics already for several days) or an Algebra 2 (aka Advanced Algebra) course during the review period at the beginning of the year.
**does not currently include answer key, but if you need/want one after downloading then message me and can create one for you **