Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
118.77 MB | 100 pages
Full 6 weeks lesson
Includes lesson plan, lesson descriptions, teks, smartnotebook files, ppt, word and pdf files 1 of 8 lessons that cover the school year
• The student understands that certain patterns exist in nature and can be represented mathematically.
• The student understands that functions can be used to model real-world situations.
• The student understands that data representing real-world situations can be collected, organized, and interpreted in order to solve problems.
• The student understands that linear functions have unique properties and attributes that make them linear.
• The student understands that linear functions can be represented in a variety of ways.
• The student understands that slopes of linear functions can be found from various representations and that they have meaning based on the related linear situation.
• The student understands the importance of the skills required to manipulate symbols in order to solve problems.
• The student understands that an equation or inequality is the comparison of two expressions such that the values of the two expressions may or may not be equal.