Linear Equations in Slope Intercept Form Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This Equations Pixel Art BUNDLE is made up of 11 pixel art Google Sheets to help students practice solving one step equations, two step equations, multi-step equations, linear equations in slope intercept form, and systems of equations (elimination, graphing, substitutions). Solutions are expressedPrice $12.57Original Price $20.95Save $8.38
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- This BUNDLE contains 27 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including linear equations, system of equations, rate of change, rational numbers, rigid transformations (rotations, translations,Price $31.72Original Price $52.87Save $21.15
Make linear equations algebra review and practice a blast with this self-checking digital pixel art activity. Includes 2 Google Sheets with 19 questions total to practice constructing linear equations in slope intercept form (y = mx + b) after calculating rate of change and initial values from tables and graphs. Each correct answer reveals part of hot cocoa and candy cane images perfect for winter, Christmas, and January. Easy to assign virtual or in-person, and with Google Classroom.
Great to pair with Doodle Math.
✅ CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.F.B.4 "Construct a function to model a linear relationship between two quantities. Determine the rate of change and initial value of the function from a description of a relationship or from two (x, y) values, including reading these from a table or from a graph. Interpret the rate of change and initial value of a linear function in terms of the situation it models, and in terms of its graph or a table of values."
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #1: Linear functions from tables. (9 problems)
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #2: Linear functions from graphs. (10 problems)
✅ Answer key.
✅ Instructions for use with Google Classroom and non-Google-Classroom platforms.
⭐ Back-to-School, Spiral Review Lessons
⭐ Emergency Sub Plans
⭐ Homeschool Activities
⭐ Homework & Independent Practice
⭐ Learning Centers & After School Math Programs
Reviews for my Pixel Art products…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kristy M. - ”My students love mystery pixel art activities and ask for them all the time! This is a great skill practice and students become more independent when using these.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Teresa G. - “Great review resource for the beginning of unit, then harder level 2 practice as we moved along, self-checking pixel art helps so much!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carissa S. - “My students love being able to go online to learn once each week! This resource provided much needed additional practice! And my students loved it and were highly engaged.”
Want to save 40%?
Consider a Pixel Art grade level bundle. It's a whole year of review or sub plans:
You might also like…
❤️ Be the first to hear about freebies and products. .
❤️ Don’t forget to leave a review! TPT will give you credit for future purchases.