Engage your students with this 15 activity, linear function resource bundle. From error analysis to games to calculator activities, your students will be competing, collaborating, and learning. They will be finding the slope, graphing, writing equations, and more!
There are more than 230 problems in this bundle including:
- 5 Error Analysis Activities: Students look at the task cards and try to identify the error in the math. They write the error onto the answer sheet and then solve the problem correctly. The concepts are writing equations in slope-intercept form using slope-intercept to find b and point-slope form, graphing linear equations and inequalities, and writing equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
- 2 $100,000 Pyramid Activities: Students solve problems involving writing equations in slope-intercept form and identifying parallel and perpendicular lines and unscramble the words. Then they try to find the word that is associated with the unscrambled words.
- 2 Scrambled Answers Activities: Students solve domain and range problems finding the slope and y-intercept and search for their answers
- 1 Mini Task Card Activity: Teachers can use these as entrance or exit tickets, starters, intervention activities, spiraling reviews, etc…
- 1 Worksheet Activity: Students solve evaluating function problems and have discussions on their answers.
- 2 Find the Pattern Activities: Students solve the finding slope from real-life scenarios and writing in standard form problems and shade grids to find patterns.
- 1 Calculator Activity: Students practice finding the regression equations of lines.
- 1 Quiz, Quiz, Trade Activity: Students find the characteristics of graphs and teach and learn from each other.
All activities have instructions and answer keys
You may also be interested in...
•Solving One-and Two-Step Equations with and without Negatives: Find the Pattern Activity
•Evaluating Expressions: Find the Pattern Activity FREE
•Simplifying Expressions using the Distributive Property: $100,000 Pyramid Activity
•STAAR/EOC Algebra I Task Cards: Equations and Expressions
•EOC Algebra I Review: 90 Questions with Spiraling Question Mats
•Regular VS Literal Equations: A Comparison Activity
•Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
•Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Maze Activity
Click here to join my email list and get free and discounted products and ideas to engage your students! When you sign up you'll get a free product in your email right away!
Click Here to Follow My Store and receive updates, freebies, and promotions!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©