This worksheet covers the application of Linear Functions and Coordinate Geometry.
Featuring 20 questions over 4 pages, with spaces for students to write their answers on the worksheet.
Students are required to:
- Interpreting and plotting points on a graph
- Using lines on a graph to calculate the Rise and the Run
- Finding the slope using Rise and Run
- Interpreting Line Graphs of motion
- Using equations in the form of y=mx+c to plot a line onto a graph
- Finding slope and y intercept from equations in the form y=mx+c