● Print and laminate the scavenger hunt cards.
● Before class starts, hang the cards around the classroom in a random order.
● Provide each student with a tracking worksheet.
● Divide the students into small groups.
● Instruct each group to start at a different card.
● Write down the symbol on the card in the first box on your tracking worksheet.
● Look at the inequality on the bottom of the card.
● Solve the inequality for y. (Write the inequality in slope y-intercept form.)
● Determine whether the line would be solid or dashed.
● Determine which side of the line would be shaded by using a test point.
● Find the card the displays that graph.
● Write down the symbol on that card in the next box on your tracking worksheet.
● Solve the inequality on the bottom of that card.
● Continue until you have solved all of the inequalities and matched them to their graph.