This foldable covers solving systems of inequalities with linear programming.
. This is the fourth lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 3 Systems of Equations and Inequalities
This resource includes:
- Color-coded graphic organizers*
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems for homework or assessment
- Answer key for practice problems
Algebra 2 Unit 3 topics include:
- Systems of equations - solve by graphing
- Systems of equations solve algebraically
- Graphing Systems of Inequalities
- Linear programming
- Systems of equations with 3 variables
- Solving systems of equations using matrices
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Systems of Equations and Linear Inequalities Teacher Resource Bundle
- Systems of Equations and Linear Inequalities Foldables only for Algebra 2 Unit 3
- Algebra 2 A year of foldables mega bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.