This foldable provides students with an organized set of practice problems on the following skills:
• Graphing Systems of Equations
• Graphing Systems of Inequalities
• Solving by Substitution (2 & 3 variable)
• Solving by Elimination (2 & 3 variable)
• Intro to Writing & Solving by using Matrices
The foldable contains a total of 15 questions. It works great as an end of unit review, guided practice, collaborative class work assignment, or even a homework assignment. Fits in spiral & composition notebooks!
An answer key is included.
You may also be interested in some of my other foldable bundles:
★ The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 6th Grade Math
★ The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 7th Grade Math
★ The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 8th Grade Math/ Pre-Algebra
★ The Ultimate Foldable Bundle for Pre-Algebra & Algebra 1
★ The Ultimate Foldable Bundle for GEOMETRY