This document contains different types of symmetry related activities for regular polygons.
• Folding Lines of Symmetry – Cut out the regular polygons and write the number of sides, corners and their name, then fold them to find all the lines of symmetry
• Matching Properties – Cut out the regular polygons and their properties, then match them together
• Drawing Lines of Symmetry – Draw the lines of symmetry on the regular polygons and write their name and the number of lines of symmetry
• Lines of Symmetry – Fill in the table to show the number of sides, corners and lines of symmetry for each regular polygon, then find them in the word search
• Lines of Symmetry Crossword – Work out the names of the regular polygons using the lines of symmetry as clues
Thank you to Graphics From the Pond for the image on the front cover.