Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
Your students are going to love this hands-on approach to learning how Christmas is celebrated around the world.
In this interactive "Link & Think" learning guide, your students will learn about 7 different countries.
Students will learn how the following countries celebrate the Christmas season:
* United States
For each country they will:
1) Learn where the country is located in the world as well as some quick facts about the country including its geography, the capital, what continent it's located on, and what it's flag looks like.
2) Learn about special holiday foods enjoyed during the holidays
3) Learn about several unique holiday traditions specific to each country
4) Explore real photos and kid-friendly videos to help enhance learning (Note: YouTube videos are included in the learning guide, but are not necessary to learn the concepts taught)
In addition, while using the digital learning guide students will complete a lapbook to highlight the information that they learned in the guide.
In this download you will receive:
1) A teacher guide for using this resource - video tutorial included!
2) A kid-friendly 64-page interactive, digital learning guide provided in PDF and google slides. The guide is loaded with hyperlinks to allow students to easily navigate around the guide by clicking on different images and text.
3) A QR code/link student card to help students access the learning guide easily on any digital device (if using PDF)
4) Materials to create a student lapbook to record important information learn about each country's celebration
You may also like:
Other Link & Think Digital Learning Guides