Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
Take your students back in time as they learn about the major battles and events of the American Revolution through this interactive digital timeline.
This digital learning guide introduces the 9 major battles and events of the American Revolution including:
* The Battles of Lexington and Concord
* The Second Continental Congress
* The Capture of Fort Ticonderoga
* The Battle of Bunker Hill
* The Declaration of Independence
* The Battle of Trenton
* The Battles of Saratoga
* The Battle of Yorktown
* The Treaty of Paris and a New President
For each battle/event, there are pages in the guide to teach what the battle/event was and which side won, where the battle occurred (includes a map), who was involved in the battle, why the battle occurred, when the battle occurred, and how the battle was fought and won.
The digital learning guide also includes links to outside videos and websites that will help enhance the students' understanding of each battle or event. Students will enjoy illustrations, painting, and videos throughout the digital learning guide.
While using the digital learning guide students will complete a flipbook to highlight the information that they learned in the guide.
This guide can be used as a whole class by projecting the guide on a SMARTBoard or white board, or even as individuals by using personal tablets, iPads, chrome books...etc.
In this download you will receive:
1) A teacher guide for using this resource - video tutorial included!
2) A kid-friendly 80-page interactive, digital learning guide [provided in PDF formatting as well as google slides. The guide is loaded with hyperlinks to link within and outside of the guide.
3) A QR code/link student card to help students access the learning guide easily on any digital device. The guide is accessible through Dropbox as well as Google Drive, or directly from the zip file in this purchase.
4) A student flipbook with pages to record important information about each battle/event.
For an entire unit on the American Revolution that INCLUDES this digital learning guide, CLICK HERE.
Note: Do NOT purchase this resource is you already own my American Revolution unit.
You may also like: