Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
In this interactive learning guide, your students will learn about 6 major land biomes.
Get your students excited to learn about biomes with this hands-on interactive digital learning guide!
These biomes include:
* Deciduous Forest
For each biome students will:
* learn the definition/characteristics of each biome
* 8 specific facts about each biome
* animals that live in each biome
* explore real photographs of each biome
In addition, while using the digital learning guide students will complete a flipbook to highlight the information that they learned in the guide.
This guide can be used as a whole class by projecting the guide on a SMARTBoard or white board, or even as individuals by using personal tablets, iPads, chrome books...etc.
In this download you will receive:
1) A teacher guide for using this resource - video tutorial included!
2) A kid-friendly 121-page interactive, digital learning guide provided in PDF formatting as well as google slides. The guide is loaded with hyperlinks to allow students to easily navigate around the guide by clicking on different images and text.
3) A QR code/link student card to help students access the learning guide easily on any digital device.
4) A student flipbook with pages to record important information about each biome
Need a complete unit on Animals (that INCLUDES this digital learning guide)? Click HERE!
Note: Do NOT purchase this resource if you already own my Animals unit, as it already includes this resource.
You may also like:
You may also like these other animal resources: