Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
Introduce your students to the basics of the Three Branches of Government with these kid-friendly activities.
Included in the download you will find:
1) An introductory article that gives historical background about why the US formed the three branches. This works as a great starter activity for your unit!
2) Three additional articles, each with a detailed look into each branch, explaining the people involved in each branch as well as the responsibilities of each branch. Each article also includes reflection questions to assess their understanding of each branch.
3) A cut and paste sorting activity for students to reflect on what they have learned about each branch. Students sort out the groups of people as well as the responsibilities belonging to each branch of government.
4) A "Link & Think" digital learning guide that presents information about each branch of government in an interactive, clickable learning that can be used as a whole class, or as individuals on computers, iPads, tablets, or chrome books. The guide is provided in a PDF as well as google slides. The digital learning guide also includes links to videos and real photos to help enhance student learning.
5) A "Three Branches of Government" flip book for students to complete to show their understanding of each branch.
6) A teacher guide with tips, ideas, and suggestions for using the resources provided in the downloaded - video tutorial included!
You may also like: