Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
Take your students back in time to Colonial America where they explore the jobs that colonist had.
In this interactive learning guide, your students will learn about 9 different colonial jobs.
These colonial jobs include:
* Cabinet Maker
* Town Crier
For each colonial job students will learn:
1) The responsibilities and tasks of each job
2) Important tools needed for the job
3) Interesting facts about each job
In addition, while using the digital learning guide students will complete a flipbook to highlight the information that they learned in the guide.
This guide can be used as a whole class by projecting the guide on a SMARTBoard or white board, or even as individuals by using personal tablets, iPads, chrome books...etc.
In this download you will receive:
1) A teacher guide for using this resource - video tutorial included
2) A kid-friendly 76-page interactive, digital learning guide provided in PDF formatting as well as google slides. The guide is loaded with hyperlinks to allow students to easily navigate around the guide by clicking on different images and text.
3) A QR code/link student card to help students access the learning guide easily on any digital device
4) A student flipbook with pages to record important information about each colonial job
Need a complete unit on Colonial America (that INCLUDES this digital learning guide and flipbook)? Click HERE!
Note: Do NOT purchase this resource if you already own my Colonial America unit, as it already includes this resource
You may also like: