Use "Link & Think" digital learning guides in your classroom to spark active thinking in your classroom.
Your students are going to love this hands-on approach to learning about animal life cycles!
In this interactive "Link & Think" learning guide, your students will learn about 5 different animal life cycles.
Students will learn the life cycles of the following animals:
* Sea Turtle
* Honey Bee
For each animal they will:
1) Learn about the 4 different life cycle stages (a detailed description is provided along with real photographs)
2) View several short video clips to give additional information about the animal and its life cycle
3) Learn several fun facts about the animal's life cycle
In addition, while using the digital learning guide students will complete a flipbook to highlight the information that they learned in the guide.
In this download you will receive:
1) A teacher guide for using this resource - video tutorial included!
2) A kid-friendly 44-page interactive, digital learning guide provided in PDF and google slides. The guide is loaded with hyperlinks to allow students to easily navigate around the guide by clicking on different images and text.
3) A QR code/link student card to help students access the learning guide easily on any digital device (if using PDF)
4) A student flipbook with pages to record important information about each life cycle
Need a complete unit on Animals (that INCLUDES this digital learning guide)? Click HERE!
Note: Do NOT purchase this resource if you already own my Animals unit, as it already includes this resource.
You may also like: