Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
22.96 MB | 32 pages
This project is designed for students to learn about the art of lino printing and creating a repeating pattern suitable for sewing. The pattern will be inspired by the students interpretation of “nature”. These eye catching drawstring bags will be sewn by the students, putting into practice cross-curricular ties with Home Economics. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Teaching Plan (1 page)
- Student Handout: Leon Pericles written comprehension (3 pages)
- Student Handout: Media Test Reflection (1 page)
- Student Handout: Self Evaluation Sheet (1 sheet)
- PowerPoint Presentation; An introduction to Lino Printing and Sewing a Drawstring Bag (22 slides)
- Teacher Example: Pattern tessellating (1 page)
- Teacher Example of Design Development (1 page)
- Teacher Examples of good practice (2 pages)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,