Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The purpose of this product is to teach students about lions and how to teach students to research information from documents.
This packet contains many different methods of organizing information about lions:
• A set of 15 lion fact cards and one title sheet that can be printed in a 2x2 grid, 4 per page, so that they fully fill four pages, or as a single 16-page book.
• An eight-question worksheet about the reading about lions.
• A KWL lion page.
• A Can/Have/Are lion worksheet.
• A lion fact sheet asking for size, habitat, diet, predator, prey, and student’s favorite fact.
• A worksheet asking for a student’s favorite lion fact and why it’s their favorite fact.
• Two versions of a one-page sheet asking what students learned about lions.
• A versioned pair of lion worksheets guiding students to make up a story.
• Versioned lion scrap sheets that students can use to write on.
• A lion before and after worksheet.
• A lion diagram labeling the parts of the lion.
• A lion Color Fun! Page.
This is such a great project for students to learn about lions!